Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training
All new hires are added to this training weekly. If you experience a delay in accessing this training, contact the Employee Service Center.
Title IX duty to report training
All faculty, staff and student workers must complete this 15-minute online training module. You must have an ASURITE affiliate username and password and duo two-factor authentication to take the course. The training explains university policy and provides important ASU resources and contact information to report incidents of unwanted sexual conduct and other inappropriate behavior. Title IX Duty to Report training is available to student workers, staff and faculty in ASU Career EDGE日本一本道a不卡免费. Contact our if you experience trouble accessing the training.
Your participation ensures a positive working environment for everyone at ASU.
The Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion offers the following training listed below by request. Please contact our office to schedule a training or discuss customized training.
- American With Disabilities Act.
- Diversity in the workplace.
- Microaggressions and implicit bias.
- Service animals in the workplace.
- Sexual harassment.
- What to do if: Common workplace scenarios.
Online training modules
Contact our office to enroll in one of the following online training sessions.
- Bridges | Taking action: By concentrating learner engagement around the practical application of content from the original Bridges course, this course seeks to codify prescriptive behaviors related to recognizing, responding to and reporting sexual misconduct.
- Diversity | Inclusion in the modern workplace: A diverse campus must also be inclusive. By focusing on key concepts that shape our world and inform our shared values and experiences, this course explores the nature of diversity and provides practical strategies for workplace inclusion.
- Managing bias: Bias is very common in the workplace, which can create an unhealthy work environment when left unchecked. This course defines a complex topic in easy-to-understand terms and provides research-backed tools to manage bias in the workplace.
- Tools for an ethical workplace: Using interactive scenarios, high-quality graphics, and rich media presentations, Touchstone helps employees make better decisions by providing insight into competing pressures affecting daily decisions and practice overcoming the obstacles to doing what is right.