Arizona State University Behavior Response Team
The ASU Behavior Response Team provides a cross-disciplinary approach to assessing potential or actual threatening employee behavior. The BRT evaluates situations and makes recommendations to minimize danger. Report all violent or threatening conduct by an ASU employee.
Call 911 in an emergency.
How to engage the BRT:
- Call ASU Police 480-965-3456.
- Call the Employee Assistance Office 480-965-2271.
- Notify the Office of Human Resources through you HR partner or call 480-965-6608.
- Use the LiveSafe app.
When to engage the BRT:
- An ASU employees is arrested for a violent offense.
- Explicit threats of violence made by an employee.
- Threatening behavior from the community or family members.
日本一本道a不卡免费Mitigate risk to employees and provide expert support in managing potentially dangerous situations within the ASU community.
- Provide a safe physical and emotional environment for the ASU community.
- Identify, assess and respond to threatening behaviors to help minimize danger or disruption of the working environment.
ASU Police Department
Employee Assistance Office
Office of General Counsel
Office of Human Resources
Frequently asked questions
Who can report behavior?
日本一本道a不卡免费Anyone who is concerned about the threat of or actual dangerous behavior including students, faculty, staff, family members and the community.
What happens after a report is made?
The BRT assesses the information and makes recommendation on action to be taken to minimize danger.
How do I know if I an issue in concerning enough to report?
It may be difficult to determine. Reporting a situation and letting the BRT determine next step is the safest action.
Can I report anonymously?
Yes. Use the LiveSafe app.