Engage | Develop | Grow | Empower
Welcome to ASU Career EDGE. The workforce development management system designed to provide job-related training and ongoing learning opportunities for ASU staff and student employees.
- All active employees who receive a paycheck from ASU.
- Students workers who need to complete employee-related training. Note: Students who need training for academic course work must complete those activities in Canvas. See your professor or lab manager for instructions.
- Anyone with a pre-approved security role as a sub-affiliate or volunteer.
Accessing Career EDGE
The training system is accessible to only active employees and student workers through their My ASU account. Nonemployee volunteers must contact their manager or volunteer coordinator to receive more information on how to access Career EDGE.
Managers and volunteer coordinators should work with department HR liaisons to obtain sub-affiliate and security roles for nonemployees who must complete training in Career EDGE. Department HR liaisons can refer to a step-by-step guide about the process for sub-affiliate and security roles.
Contact the Experience Center日本一本道a不卡免费 at 1-844-448-1075 for details or inquiries about Career EDGE.
Why can’t I find a new hire to register for employee orientation?
日本一本道a不卡免费New hires are processed 10 days before their start date then access is granted to Career EDGE. You can register your employee 24 hours after the job record appears in PeopleSoft for human resources.
Note:日本一本道a不卡免费 New employees are not uploaded to Career EDGE during payroll lockout, which occurs biweekly Thursday through Tuesday.
Why can a sub-affiliate or volunteer not access Career EDGE?
日本一本道a不卡免费The nonemployee may not have these items:
- An eligible sub-affiliation.
- An ASU Career-EDGE-user security role.
- An activated ASURITE Account.
How do I view my completed training?
Step 1: From the welcome page, click on My Transcript.
Step 2: Click the dropdown menu Active and select Completed.
I have completed training before, but it is not listed, where did it go?
Completed training is visible in your Completed Transcript view. Training that is more than four years old will appear in your Archived Transcript view.
I am a manager; how can I assign training to my employees?
If you are the employee’s manager, find the training and click on Assign. Next, select the employee who needs to take the training and click Submit日本一本道a不卡免费. If you are not the employee’s manager, you need the security role of department learning administrator and use the Learning Assignment Tool in Career EDGE.
Log into Career EDGE
Start your professional learning today in Career EDGE.
- Access job-related and elective ASU training.
- Access more than 14,000 online professional development workshops on LinkedIn Learning.
- Create a record of all your Career EDGE and Linkedln Learning courses.
- Personalize development courses for your current role and prepare you for future ASU opportunities.
The human resources analytics department provides HR data analytics to further the operational and strategic vision of the New American University by collaborating with internal and external partners at ASU. Career EDGE reports include information about various aspects of completed ASU training records and nonemployee eligible sub-affiliation status. Visit the HR analytics reporting dashboard to view completed ASU training.
Follow these steps to view your report:
Log in to the dashboard and click on Groups located on the taskbar.
Enter in the search field, Career EDGE Training Report日本一本道a不卡免费, then click on the hyperlinked title. Users that do not have access are directed to a request-access form on ServiceNow. Users with access will move to the next step.
Select the Reports tab, then select the report you want to view.
Contact Dan Klug for additional report requests.
日本一本道a不卡免费All active users have the role of learner but may have additional roles in Career EDGE.
Department learning administrators
Required is training and acceptance of the code of conduct to be granted this role. Contact HR Learning and Workforce Development日本一本道a不卡免费 for details.
- Assign training.
- Create, edit or delete training content.
- View transcripts.
Submit a to request this role. Specify your department when requesting the role.
- Create sessions.
- View or edit rosters.
This role is anyone in PeopleSoft listed in the Reports To field for an employee.
- Directly assign training to the employees who report to them according to PeopleSoft.
- View their employees’ transcripts.