U.S. Passport Office


  • 日本一本道a不卡免费The U.S. Department of State, Passport Services office, is responsible for deciding to issue or deny a U.S. passport based on individual applications.

  • U.S. Passport Book:

    The book is globally accepted and may be used for land, sea and air travel.

    U.S. Passport Card:

    Passport cards may only be used for land and sea travel between the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean and Bermuda. Passport cards cannot be used for air travel.

    Attention Families:

    All parties must be present at the time of application processing. For children age 15 and under, both parents must be present. If one parent is unable to appear, court documents or a consent form along with a copy of a photo ID, front and back, must be provided. 

    Additional Resources:

    For questions or concerns about a passport application, visit the, or call 1-877-487-2778.
    日本一本道a不卡免费General travel information is available on the .