Protect your property | never leave personal belongings unattended.
Secure your vehicle and valuables.
Tell a friend or family member where you will be and when you will return.
Use the ASU Police Department as a meet-up spot to buy and sell online items.
Walk-in groups of two or more.
Wear only one earbud or headphone when walking or riding your bike.
- Use personal or encrypted WiFi when logging into websites.
- Do not accept checks in exchange for cash.
- Do not pay others with gift cards or wire transfers.
- Never share personal information:
- Bank or credit card accounts or numbers.
- Social Security number.
You can always call 911 anytime you feel uncomfortable or fearful.
日本一本道a不卡免费Always put your safety first.
Always seek consent, listen to your partner’s response, and respect their decision to say “no.”
日本一本道a不卡免费Communicate your intentions and know what you’re comfortable with.
日本一本道a不卡免费It is always your right to leave a date or stop responding to calls or messages.
日本一本道a不卡免费Keep your own transportation to and from any date.
Know the boundaries and privacy of others and respect them.
日本一本道a不卡免费Only drink if 21 or older. Always drink responsibly and stay within your comfort level when it comes to consumption.
日本一本道a不卡免费Review available resources and familiarize yourself with them.
日本一本道a不卡免费Take the relationship at your pace.
Online dating safety tips
- Avoid putting many personal details on your profile.
- Don’t give out your full name until you feel comfortable.
- Don’t reveal where you live or work.
- Search yourself online to ensure your data and photos are not public.
- Use unique photos for your dating profile.
- Consider a Voice Number instead of your personal number for dating and online activities.
- This helps to put you in control if you no longer wish to have someone contact you.
- Consider “reverse image searching” an individual’s pictures to verify that they are unique.
- Get to know the person you are messaging before meeting in person.
- Know the policies and safety guidelines for each app or site you use.
- Notice when your location is shared, who it’s shared with, and how to control this function.
- Meet in a public place or with a group of friends.
- Require all residence hall visitors to check in at the front desk and provide ID.
- Tell friends or family about your plans
- The address of where you are going.
- What time you expect to be back.
- The name of the person you’re meeting.
- Think about sharing your location via the ASU LiveSafe app.
- Understand that you can end the date at any time.
Public transportation and ride sharing
- Double-check your pick-up vehicle information.
- Ask drivers the name of the person they are supposed to pick up.
- Ensure the license plate number and driver name matches the confirmation screen.
- Share your location with a friend or family member.
- Wait in well-lit areas.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- Do not let others follow you into secure buildings or gated areas.
- Do not invite strangers into your dorm room or residence.
- Lock your doors at all times.
- Never prop doors open.
- Take photos of valuable items and record serial numbers with the Foundrop app.